Making students use their theoretical knowledge into practice by implementing a complete solution to a real life computer problem. Giving basic implementation and testing practices and considerations. Helping them to improve their teamwork, communication skills and creativity. Also letting them use the latest technologies and trends in the software and hardware development market. In addition, making students aware of the ethics and legal issues in computer world. At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand basic analysis and design issues, methods and considerations.
- Design a complete solution to a real-life computing problem.
The two courses (491 and 492) as a whole have the common goals listed below. Students will be able to:
- Apply computer and software engineering methods.
- Apply theoretical knowledge of computing into a real-life problem.
- Understand teamwork and creativity merits.
- Understand the ethics and legal issues in computer world.
- Improve communication and presentation skills.